Q4 is off to a remarkable start for Re//DEFINED! We have began to assess our 2020 performance; plan our programming for the last quarter of 2020; and outline our strategic framework for 2021.
As with every business across the country, Re//DEFINED also faced the challenge of navigating operations during the height of COVID-19 and moved to reduce operations significantly throughout the end of the Second Quarter. "Funding restraints were at its highest in our three years of operations", stated Chairman Curtis Lewis, "because other organizations were minimally operating, or not operating at all due to the Governor's [of Louisiana] Executive Order, we had to absorb those low blows as well. We were required to completely shutdown our pantry placing a huge damper on our programming, notably, our ability to serve while continuing to cover operational expenses. We are grateful for endurance during tough times as this, but other organizations were not as fortunate. Our thoughts are with them."
Third Quarter Report
Re//DEFINED returned to full operations at the start of Q3 and here are the highlights:
- The Re//DEFINED Exchange served a single month record 235 (July).
- The Re//DEFINED Exchange served 648 total (Sept 30).
- Committed $1,000 to Hurricane Laura Disaster Relief .
- Awarded the Louisiana Healthcare Connection COVID-19 Recovery Grant.
- Host annual "Community Holiday Season".
- The Re//DEFINED Project & Re//DEFINED Operations, LLC will be officially unified under new parent Re//DEFINED Inc. to improve efficiency and accountability
- Appoint 5 new board members and executive director for The Re//DEFINED Project to expand capacity.
- Increase engagement in strategic partnerships and cooperative opportunities.
- Extend Re//DEFINED Exchange operations and launch two new programs.
Built on SERVANTHOOD